Sunday, February 14, 2010

Will This Never End?

Monday I woke up feeling absolutely horrible! The bronchitis had definitely gotten worse. I also had a cold! My nose was congested and running and the coughing was the worst it's been since early January. In fact, I've never had such a bad case of bronchitis before.

I went to my asthma doc to get something to help with the cough. He put me on three more inhalers! I can't take prednisone (we didn't know that when he put me on it last August) because it causes terrible heart burn and because I have another medical condition that it could make worse. I was also put on a strong antibiotic because the cough had become quite productive, I started running a low temperature and the docs were afraid the bronchitis was on the verge of becoming pneumonia. I felt absolutely miserable all week and couldn't go in to work at all. Luckily, I can work from home.

Today I'm feeling much better, although I still have the productive cough, it just isn't quite as bad. I'm hoping that by the time I'm finished with the antibiotics I'll be able begin the C25K training. I hate having asthma and chronic bronchitis.

I just want to start running in the hopes of improving my health. Does anyone have any words or widom or even encouragement?

No comments: